Cost to build a new home.
Will a new build home cost more than buying an existing one?
Here at Longview Homes, we know the time and effort buyers put into searching for a house to call their home. Did you know that the cost to build a new home can be at the Same Price Or Less Than An Existing One?
Longview Homes understand that location, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, design features, privacy, sun and, heating, plus a myriad of other variables all need to be accommodated within your budget.
As new home builders using an innovative building system, we’ve put together a list of the important things to consider when you look at the costs of a brand new home with Longview Homes.
- A new home is tailored to your exact taste and needs. From the finish and colour of the kitchen cabinets, to the carpets and flooring.
- 2020 technology means new homes are warmer, healthier and, smarter and they use more energy-efficient materials which means you save on cost in the long term.
- You’ll have very low maintenance costs in the first 10 to 20 or so years.
- We always build to a guaranteed Fixed-Price Contract, so you know how much it’ll cost before we start.
- At Longview Homes, we work with you from the initial idea to the move-in stage and everything in-between. We take care of ALL the background details, including helping develop your plans, consent drawings, council consent, site planning, choosing materials right through to construction until completion. We can also arrange additional services on your behalf, like site clearing and demolishing existing buildings, bulk earthworks, site services, etc.
- The build cost includes all tap-ware and mixers, appliances, joinery, fittings, toilets and carpets, all of which you get to choose.
- An allowance for some items, means you have the flexibility to upgrade to your dream kitchen if you want.
- We’ll be in touch every step of the way, to ensure your new build is On Time, On Budget, and meeting the specifications perfectly. You will receive full transparency.
- We’re flexible, if your budget only allows you to complete your home in stages, we can build to ‘lock up’ and then stop.
- No matter the size of your home, we offer cost-effective options.
- Move-in Sooner with Metra® Construction Panels. Because the panels are so durable and weather tight, the tradies don’t have to wait for each stage to start work. You’ll be raising a glass in your new home in as little as 12 weeks.
- The Metra® Construction Panels used for the walls and ceilings are almost impossible to damage, making dents are a thing of the past. Ideal for families with children and pets as well as low maintenance rental properties.
- Manufactured in New Zealand, the Metra® Construction Panels are designed to keep homes warm and dry. Providing your family with a healthy environment that feels as good as it looks.
Here’s the thing, we know buying a home is the biggest investment you’ll ever make, so why settle for less?
If you could build your first dream home for the same price or even less than an existing one, why wouldn’t you?
WANT TO LEARN HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR NEW HOME INVESTMENT?
Building your own home makes sense. You get the bathroom, bedrooms and, kitchen you want, with no, or very low maintenance costs because everything is brand new.
You get to be part of building a home you’ve helped design inside and out, with the floor coverings, fittings and, even paint colour to your specifications. And the best part is, a new build usually costs the same as buying a used home or in some cases, even less.
Building a new home is faster than you think!
Can’t wait that long to move in? Add up the amount of time you’ll spend searching for a house plus the time you’ll need to make a decision on which house is the best compromise. Plus the time to find the real estate agent, to negotiate and to deal with the lawyers. The list goes on.
Instead, you could be designing, building, and creating your brand new home in the same amount of time. And not just any home, but a home that’s your own; one that fits your individual needs, wants and, even dreams!
There are NO real estate agents, NO commissions, NO extra or hidden fees … PLUS, the risks are reduced because:
You Have A Fixed Price Cost To Build Your New Home!
This means No Uncertainty and reduced risks when it comes to price!
- Doing it yourself might seem like a good idea at the beginning and a way to save money, but it could end up costing you more in the long run. Leave it to the experts, so you’re free where you’re needed most.
- Some builders will offer you a lower price to get your business and then tack on expenses as the project goes on. Choosing the cheapest quote for the sake of saving a few dollars could mean a costly renovation project later on. Building with Longview Homes is the smart choice.
- Choosing who is going to build your new home is one of the most important decisions you’ll make. After all, you’ll be trusting them with every aspect of the building process from whoa to go. You really cannot do enough research into getting the right builder.
- Compare quotes, ask for referrals and, go online to read reviews. Some builders may use lower quality building materials which may not give you the longevity you’re looking for. Reliability and a solid reputation are key, but you also want to choose someone who understands what you want and someone you can communicate with. At Longview Homes rest assured, we tick all those boxes.
Longview Homes will keep you updated every step of the way to ensure your new build is on time, on budget, and meets the specifications perfectly.
Now all that’s left is to sign the contract and let the build begin!
Longview Homes is a New Zealand owned and operated company and our franchisees are either members of Master Builders or New Zealand Certified Builders. We build both custom and pre-designed homes of exacting quality, built to last. It would be our pleasure to take on your building project.
or call 0800 100 945 to start your exciting new build journey today.