Longview Homes has locally owned franchises around the country. It would be our pleasure to take on your next building project in any region in NZ. Please contact us using this form, or call 0800 100 945.
How long does it take to build a Longview Home?
Construction times are 30-50% faster than traditional methods, this means a single-level home on a flat site can be finished in about 12 weeks.
What can affect the cost of a home?
All our building contracts are Fixed Price Contracts, which include and detail on-site factors in the quotation. Factors such as the slope of the section, soil conditions, availability and location for connection to services and proximity to the coast may all affect the cost of building your home.
Why are Longview Homes so warm and comfortable?
Longview Homes are built with solid wall panels which are then insulated to levels above the NZ Building Code. They are designed to stay warm and dry providing your family with a healthy environment that feels as good as it looks.
How strong are Longview Homes?
Because we use Metra Construction PanelsTM for the walls and ceilings, they are almost impossible to damage. Dents and chips in the walls will be a thing of the past. This makes them ideal as low maintenance rental properties and homes for children and pets.
What else can you build?
- If you have site access issues, we can build your house in our yard and transport it on site in a finished state.
- We don’t only build houses! We can build anything, from a granny flat to a school hall.
Download our free brochure
Inside you’ll find:
- How we are leading the building industry
- More info on our revolutionary Metra Construction Panel System
- The benefits of building with Longview Homes
- Our process in working on projects with you
- Some answers to your important questions